Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Word Count Wednesday

                                                      What am I working on?

     I combined two story ideas into one, and it actually seems to work! One of the stories had a more exciting plot, but hardly any characters and no solid setting. The other story idea is pretty fully developed in every way except for the plot... So I combined the two!
     What I've been working on is the new outline of the old story.
   

                                             How do I feel about the process?

     This is actually an enjoyable project right now. The story I mentioned that is more fully developed is one that I've had in mind for about seven years now, so I've had a lot of time to bond with the characters.

                                                      What am I reading?

I just keep adding more books to the ones I'm already reading...

Pat of Silver Bush by L. M. Montgomery

The Two Towers by J. R. R. Tolkien

A Swiftly Tilting Planet by Madeleine L'Engle

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling

Total word count: 272

1 comment: