Thursday, March 23, 2017

Thursday Musings

                                                           What am I working on?

     I finally got a relatively substantial amount of writing done over Spring Break. As many years as I've had this story in the making, I still don't have a title for it. I could give a summary of the story, but it might get confusing cause I'm still figuring out names for people and places.
     Drawing has been very helpful to me in cementing my characters look like, especially since they're from another world and have a somewhat different look from people on Earth.

     I also wrote a very strange "poem" today that had no rhyme or reason. It was just one of those things where I couldn't stop, and then I read it over and the result was like: o.0

                                                How do I feel about the process?

     Now that Spring Break is over, I'm having a hard time getting up the gumption to write. Somehow, it seems like it should be the other way around...  

                                                            What am I reading?

     My reading list is the same as last week's, with the slight adjustment of replacing Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets with Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

     As for the "Total Word Count," I really don't want to hunt up my penciled drafts and count each word. Suffice it say I wrote somewhere near a thousand words...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the poetry experience. It's nice (and rare) when those poems arrive that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is rare, and that poem was definitely not one of those rarities! =p But I'm going to try my hand at something more decent this week, so never fear!

      Delete