Wednesday, March 29, 2017

An Extremely Short Word Count Wednesday

                                                          What am I working on?
I'm still working on that story I mentioned last week (the one I was being very vague about). My goal for this week is to post a few things to introduce this story - things like my character drawings and descriptions, maps, and perhaps a bit of the first chapter...We shall see.

                                                   How do I feel about the process

So far, I'm still really enjoying working on this story again. It's been a long while since I've gotten it out and "dusted it off," except that you can't exactly dust a virtual manuscript.

                                                           What am I reading?

Quite a few things, but nothing new.

Total word count: TBA

About 415

I will post again tomorrow!

Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment