Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Return of the Word Count

                                                       What am I working on?

     I'm still working on that story that doesn't have a name (the one involving "the Sword in the Sky").

     I've also been coming up with titles for poems - not the words, just titles.

                                                 How do I feel about the process?

     Quite frankly, I'm sort of surprised at the way chapter one of this story turned out. Originally, I didn't have a fully developed storyline so I created one. The new plot influenced the characters to do things I didn't expect them to, and certain characters came into the story that I tried to kick out in the past.
     Very intriguing...

                                                         What am I reading?
   
     I better not bore you with my reading list again this week cause I'm STILL reading the same ol' books. That is, those same books have not yet been finished. I really don't spend a ton of time reading books during the school semesters.
     I find that ironic.

Total Word Count: 2,400+

No comments:

Post a Comment