Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Word Count Wednesday

                                                               What am I working on?

     As far as creative writing goes, I've written very little this week. In fact, I think I scribbled out one sentence...
    Rather than writing, I've been having scraps and pieces of story ideas drifting around in my head. They're just tiny little flashes of scenes that have been coming to me. This week, I hope to collect my thoughts and pen them down in some form or other.

                                                     How do I feel about the process?

I'm feeling pretty disconnected right now with all my ideas. I'm not sure if they're pieces of a whole, or if they're just pieces from different stories. They all have a medieval/fantasy sort of setting so I suppose I could put them together if I wanted to.

                                                             What am I reading?

Pat of Silver Bush by L. M. Montgomery

The Two Towers by J. R. R. Tolkien

Nothing has changed in my reading, except that I actually have been reading! Normally I just read a few sentences before bed as a wind-down, but I decided to try to get back into reading at least a few pages a day. I love to read books - real, printed, paper books - but it's been harder for me to set that time aside during school semesters.


Total word count: 26 (Looks like it was two sentences, actually. Yay, hurray).

No comments:

Post a Comment